Location Study of my backyard over 3 days.
You Know You’re Trans* When: #2491 Little kids try to guess your gender like it’s a game.Permalink
“A fire shut down a mysterious factory 50 years ago. Local kids out exploring the back country stumble upon the crumbling factory. Little do they know this factory was actually used as an experimental chemical lab set up by a private contractor with government ties. On one trip to their new hide out, they lock themselves in a room deep inside the factory. The only way out is a window too high for them to reach. They build a makeshift platform using some of the barrels, but in their haste they knock one over, spraying two of them. No one noticed the barrel contents flowing into a drain in the center of the room. Soon the town is overrun by mass sickness and murder.”
for DMS 416/516 - Advanced Video Production: Remakes: Experiments In Repetition and Difference, Fall 2012
[Sorry the quality is poor; will fix]
01. What do you like about yourself: I have the courage to become myself.
02. What don’t you like about yourself: I fight myself.
03. Life goals: make films, have a farm, (maybe) teach Classical Tibetan, study at a Buddhist monastery …
04. Relationship Status: No
05. What are you thinking about right now: I am hungry, the Olympics are on and I have to study.
06. Last person you said, “I love you” to and meant it: My maternal Grandma
07. Who is your idol: Norman McLaren
08. Who do you respect the most: My Mother, for standing by her children no matter what.
09. What are you most scared of: Failure
10. Who is the one person in the world you would like to meet: H.H. the XIV Dalai Lama
11. Favorite sport: Ice Hockey (to watch), Weightlifting (to do)
12. Favorite athlete: Phil Housley
13. Favorite quote: “Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’.” - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
14. Are you happy with your life: No
15. Have you found yourself yet: No
16. What color is your favorite to dress in: Black/Grey
17. What do you do first thing in the morning: Go to bed or Wake up (depends on the time)
18. Height: 64 1/4 inches
19. Shoe Size: 6
20. Sexual Orientation: Pansexual/Queer
21. Do you smoke: No
22. Do you drink: Yes
23. Do you take drugs: No (except prescribed prescriptions)
24. Age you get mistaken for: 19 or 20
25. Have tattoos: No
26. Want any tattoos: A full sleeve & chest piece (left side)
27. Got any piercings: 4 of 5
28. Want any piercings: (nasal) septum
29. Best friend: Lisa
30. Relationship status: Still no
31. A turn on: Intelligence (not answering any further)
32. An embarrassing story: Any time I am misgendered in front of people
33. Favorite movie: Star Wars V (1980) or The Abyss (1989)
34. I’ll love you if: You treat me right and love me back.
35. Someone you miss: Michele!!!
36. Most traumatic experience: My Childhood
37. A fact about your personality: Outspoken (even though I do not talk a lot in public)
Charity blogging event 2012
Once again it is time for my annual charity blogging event!
My charity event homepage: blog-o-rama
My charity event blog: Blogging For Tibetan Nuns
The first sunflower to open this year —- from a black oil sunflower seed I feed the birds, squirrels and other fuzzy critters that find their way to my backyard.
New Sound Segment